Arabic and want to learn arabic, where do I even start?

I am of Palestinian descent, my parents speak arabic and half of my cousins do. All my life I've been sick of people making snarky comments if I don't know how to speak it because I was never taught for some reason. I want to learn... online preferably. I wanna take advantage of this time I have in the summer to learn and want to become fluent in a year.

Rosetta Stone? Youtube? Guides? I really want to learn this already.

Also I understand that there's different dialects... such as MSA. I am not sure which one the Palestinian people speak. I notice however that many muslim people in the U.S. are palestinian.

submitted by /u/wwe20180
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2s6jdnP
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments