So I managed to get 25 students in my college to join my tiny little Foreign Language Club. I'm thinking of having a "Language of the Week" event or programme similar to what r/languagelearning currently has now. How can i implement it? Any other events can I plan?

So basically there's an upcoming Spanish Cultural Appreciation Session after our midsems. We'll be watching a Spanish film (my club members really like Diarlos de Motocicieta) and eating Tapas. I was thinking of creating a short worksheet for them to complete after the film to enhance their learning experience but idk how). That's basically all the updates I have for now pertaining to my little Foreign Language Club. Thank you and I hope to get more advice!!!!

submitted by /u/lionelcheahkaien
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Du4ASx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments