Which is a better way to do corrections/feedback?

I like to drill grammar concepts by translating sets of 5 or 10 sentences into my target language (TL) that contain that concept. But i don't know whether its best pedagogically for me to correct each sentence right after I write it or finish the whole set then correct them as a batch. On one hand if I mess something up I want to know right away on the other I like to stay in the flow of translating and thinking in my target language... So to sum it up is it better

  1. correct immediately after each sentence you translate? or
  2. translate all the sentences then correct them all as a batch?

Which is better pedagogically for language learning?

(mods feel free to delete if this kind of post is not allowed!)

submitted by /u/alexinwonderland212
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/qvIlg9O
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments