How to learn/get comfortable with a language with a different script? (Árabe)

Hello! I’m a native English speaker (17m if it matters) and am trying to learn Arabic right now (I’ve barely started) and I’m looking for advice on how to learn it in the very beggining level. I sorta speak Spanish but I started learning that when I really really young so I don’t remember how that worked in the beggining. As as long as I could remember I was able to read or watch stuff in Spanish but I can’t even read in Arabic yet so not sure what to do. I got a textbook from the library and have started with that along with some YouTube videos, Duolingo, and other stuff to try and learn the alphabet. When I search all the tips seem to target intermediate learners that already understand some. Should I focus on learning the alphabet, words/vocabulary,or grammar first? Or should I try to learn it all together? (TL)
Any tips are appreciated so much!
Thank you 😊

submitted by /u/Fluffy_Seesaw4129
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/v07zCMR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments