I’ve really been struggling with trying to stop adding new cards to anki, even though I feel myself getting burnt out (and then go through 2-4 days of no studying as a result sometimes when it gets bad).
I love Russian and have been at it daily for awhile. But anki was a game changer for me when it came to vocabulary.
I can now read things comfortably that are within my interests (around C1), but when it leaves my interests it drops to probably like B2 (unless its literature then it feels like a ton of new vocab, and plain awful in terms of comprehension for the classics).
On paper, I should just immerse myself. But when I do, I feel like I don’t progress. And I have a really difficult time not adding new cards.
any else have/had similar issues
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/ptyaFuc
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment