Hi I'm currently learning a difficult language, but now I got back into college, so now I can't afford to take classes with a teacher to get to the next level. I'm really trying to enter the B1 stage, and I believe I am close to it. What additional resources can I do in order to level up? Or at least maintain the level I am at now? I'm not really a huge fan of watching movies, and I really am the type of person to be "hands-on," meaning using books, physical copies of worksheets, or even online courses! But now I don't know what to do.
I go to school more than a few days a week and would like to continue striving and growing in my language. Honestly, it seems so hard to get to B1 as well.
Thank you!
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/sayd8EJ
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment