How do you actually learn with friends?

Hello everyone,

I’ve been learning (TL) French for a few years now but I feel like I’ve stagnated. I just wanted to see if anyone had advice on actually exchanging a language with someone?

I have awesome French friends that I talk with on a daily basis. I love them to death. We call, we text, we can answer questions if one of us is struggling with something… but we really are not learning anything. Often times we just resort to talking or texting in whichever language feels right for the day.

To actually sit down and “take lessons” seems awkward at this point. Like one of my friends is in law school right now and the idea of asking her to explain verlan after she gets home feels so selfish lol.

Just wanted to see if anyone shared this issue and if anyone’s got any tips on how we can help each other more effectively.

submitted by /u/Window-Affectionate
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Sq03HBx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments