Help with finding learning method (or apps) for someone with ADHD

So I want to learn a few languages (mainly (TL) spanish, Italian and japanese) and have tried all on dueling, it worked for like 2 months? With each. But the issue is dueling and apps like that don't seem to work for me.

As my title says I have ADHD as such this repetitive way of learning just doesn't work for me. I already speak 2 languages, my native German and English, well and technically a bit of Latin but that skill is dead and was not about speaking.

I learned English very badly a long time and then one summer it just clicked but I cannot seem to replicate that process anymore. As such I wanted to ask here for some ideas or techniques, that helped you to learn languages.

Especially if you also have ADHD and struggle with the normal repetitive way like doulingo.

submitted by /u/Saurid
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/HQ3UbxL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments