I have read so many posts here like, I got to C1 in 18 months or 2 years and I did it all at home with Spanglish or Dreaming Spanish or whatever site. I got to C1 with minimal effort... I did one study a week to get there....
Here is a real example...
... I have been studying Spanish for in average an hour a day for over 2.5 years. For context, it took me about 8 months to a year to reach B2 and about a year and a half to go from B2 to C1.
Really!? I have had one hour lessons most days Monday - Friday for years. Years! and maybe I could pass a B2 reading. BI+ maybe for talking not too sure, and for writing I would fall to an A2 because of accents and I don't write Spanish.
I have not been full on dedicated as I don't want it to be a chore but I feel so dumb when I see what other people have achieved.
Am I just incredibly slow, or are the people who post here exceptional?
Has anyone failed to achieve their goal? Has anyone taken a very long time to get to an intermediate level?
Thanks.
[link] [comments]
from Language Learning https://ift.tt/1lL50sk
via Learn Online English Speaking
Comments
Post a Comment