What’s the best place to find people to talk to?

Crappy title, sorry. I’m an American who’s trying to get back into learning Norwegian. I had a friend from omegle for years who I actually learned a lot from, but we lost contact after she went to university. I have tried different ways of learning a language, but found actively having someone else who speaks it to be the most effective.

One of my closest friends has several friends from Europe he’s learned a lot from, and he found them all on discord. Not entirely sure how. Ultimately I would like to make some new friends, as work keeps me busy and my primary friend group’s schedules clash with mine. But I definitely would love to have another penpal that would help me finish learning the language.

Edit; Danish would work just as well.

submitted by /u/Fun_Panic388
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/oMDWivG
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments