How to train urself to talk faster?

I have around a low b2 level of french and a B1 in spanish, and while my grammar and vocabulary isn’t atrocious, I am very slow in both languages. When i speak to people in class or in language exchanges I have the impression of speaking exponentially slower than them even though they are also L2s. On a good day i can speak easily about most topics but i cannot do so quickly at all. When i am tired or nervous it takes me ages even just to form sentences and i trip and stumble over my words. I know it is a part of learning but i am frustrated with how slowly i speak and i am sure the other person is frustrated too. How can you train yourself to speak faster and more fluidly if you have somewhat limited practice opportunities and need to make the most of what you have?

submitted by /u/SnowBrilliant192
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/iC9ysW0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments