Babbel Live

So I may be the only one writing this as I see raving reviews for these classes, but I am finding Babbel Live a hit or miss. And feel embarrassed in the classes half the time.

I am working on beginner Italian and anytime I join a class 90% of the people in it are from Spanish speaking countries so already have it way easier than me a native English speaker. I am finding that I am the most beginner in the class and it's overwhelming to be honest. I wouldn't recommend these for a total beginner. Maybe if you are already A2 these classes are good, but I just feel completely out of place and overwhelmed with the amount of Italian everyone else is already speaking in all the beginner A1 classes I am taking. Kind of wish I did not sign up for a full 6 months without trying it out first.

submitted by /u/Most_Language_5642
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Nh9m5Lz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments