Are mistakes okay still?

I know that sounds like a stupid question but I've been on and off learning romanian for a few months and as my vocabulary is expanding I can form more sentences.

I still make a lot of seemingly obvious mistakes and thus feel demotivated.

I was asking myself if it's okay to get all the basic vocabulary down and being able speak a good portion of the language before starting to tweak some finer details or if I should already work on the details now?

When I learnt english I was able to speak a lot before starting to work on correct grammar (that meaning some mistakes of course I had a basic grasp on the grammar). It just improved with time after I could already communicate to an extent.

Some motivation is welcomed I could really use it right now :)

submitted by /u/Derfier
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/sd0iF4Y
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments