youtube for pass time

hey guys, I want to ask you all about your favorite YouTube channels that you use in your native language or learned languages to pass the time. In the 2010s when I was learning English I used to watch a lot of YouTube videos for entertainment and it helped me to get to the level I am today. I used to watch Simplynaillogical, Jenna Marbles, etc. Now I have already passed my German b2 certification and I'm going with C1. To get a similar comprehensible input like I used to in English I'm looking for channels in German. Other languages are also welcome let's make a list for language learners!

I'm going first. I don't watch anything in Turkish so I can't suggest any but for English learners, I would suggest:

  • commentary channels(with comedy): Chad Chad, Dany Gonzales, Drew Gooden, Rebal D
  • Brew(animated story telling)
  • how to cook that(cooking, hacks and more-she's a food scientist)
  • PBS Eons(or any other PBS for science)
  • Animalogic(interesting animal videos
  • DancingBacons (food tour/review for south/east asia but doesn't speak but has English subtitles)
submitted by /u/boringskeleton
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/SsbZaom
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments