Using different languages on a Mac

Using different languages on a Mac

Hello,

i recently made the switch to Mac. I love the apple ecosystem, and got very used to using it on my phone and iPad. A bit of a learning curve with some of the buttons and keyboard shortcuts.

anyways, in regard to language learning, I have some questions.

Is there any way to increase the size of the menu bar bubble when toggling languages with command + space?The Mandarin and Chinese and Japanese are really hard to see and lead to confusion.

or is there a way to make the language options actually say the name of the language instead of the country? It’s kind of weird when LA means Spanish and Ca means French and US means English.

also, when I use the Caps button to toggle languages back and forth, sometimes it sends me to the wrong language. Like I want English, I’m switching from Korean, but I press it again to send me back and it sends me to French. Or sometimes I’m typing in English and want to go back to Korean and hit sends me to Japanese.

Thanks

https://preview.redd.it/zouv3e9jhojd1.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=d12a71c1559065e4e287362b3997d02c7b77f201

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Carny
[link] [comments]


from Language Learning https://ift.tt/MZgrXGm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments