Seeking recco for online live/group language classes

I've tried classes at the local community college, or the local parks & rec.. and ultimately found them either far too basic or far too slow (not covering much actual content across a whole semester).

From past experience, I'm a pretty bad language learner, and the only way I have a chance of the language "sticking" is for me to really use it regularly.. So I'd love to find an online group class where I'd be learning and then having a community to practice with.

I'd be happy to find an in-person one too (any recco for the SJ/SF bay area are welcome), but those are logistically difficult most times.. so I think online would be the easiest.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Vinny_Gambini_
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/yQgUFhO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments