Mental fatigue, maybe burn-out in my TL

I'm having mental fatigues every time I finish a chapter of the series I'm watching for learning German (my TL). But I don't know how to learn German, I'm just watching Extra auf Deutsch and Netflix dubbed or original audio for 1-2 months now, alongside the German course of language transfer.

Every time I finish a lesson I go to see a chapter, if OV then I get subtitles on the language if dubbed, then without subtitles. I don't know if this even works ,I'm just doing it, but it seems to only give me headaches. It's getting frustrated bc i learned English without knowing it as I'm a Spanish speaker lmao

What am i doing wrong? or Am I doing it right?

submitted by /u/Worldly_Caramel_8976
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/30Lkdvz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments