Language Transfer Anki Deck

I'm learning Spanish and absolutely lovedddd using Language Transfer to learn the grammar

My only problem was that I didn't get to practice some of the concepts he introduced, especially after finishing the course

I'm a big fan of Anki so I'm thinking to create some decks for all of the concepts introduced throughout the course

Rough thinking is:

  • A deck per concept rather than Lesson (e.g. whether to use subjunctive or not)
  • Negative examples to test understanding
  • Native audio
  • ...

How useful does that sound to fellow Language Transferers? Would welcome any feedback!

I would probably have to charge a small fee to justify working on it

submitted by /u/ptole_me
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Ln5FMNf
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments