Can I learn 2-3 languages at the same time?

Hello everyone,

Has anyone here tried learning multiple languages simultaneously?

I'm currently learning French and have reached a 300-day streak on Duolingo. I also follow easy French conversations on YouTube, and I'm really enjoying the language—especially since I was inspired by French cinema to start learning it.

I'm now considering adding German and Spanish to my studies, as I believe they would be beneficial for my future. My aunt, who lives in Germany, has even offered to help me study there once I complete my Bachelor's degree.

However, I'm concerned about feeling overwhelmed or taking in too much information at once. I’m a working student, balancing an 8-hour shift at a call center with my college studies, so my time is limited.

For those of you who have been in a similar situation, how did you manage learning multiple languages? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help.

submitted by /u/NoSpeaker404
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/C5uUsg9
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments