Tips to maintain and actively learn 2-3 languages at once?

So for some background, my first language is Arabic and my second language is English (fluent), I have been studying French ever since I was 8 (I'd say I'm B1) and I also speak some Korean (A1-A2 at best).

I'm a freshman in college doing a hard major but aiming to learn Spanish before graduating, all while maintaining French. It would be nice to learn more Korean too but I don't mind putting it aside for now.

I'm thinking of minoring in French at college and learn Spanish in my free time. I'd love to know how you would go about this situation and if you have any advice for me!

TL;DR How can I learn Spanish (and possibly more Korean) while maintaining French as a full-time college student?

submitted by /u/These_Artist2434
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/s0oOrNx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments