Struggles and wanting a teacher

I am a motivated person that really wants to learn more Spanish. I know an ok bit (B1) but of course I want to get near fluent, mostly in reading though. I don't care much about speaking. I don't know what to do to get better and find myself overwhelmed with options and what to do to improve, which gets me stuck. I know I have the discipline for learning as I am a musician and make myself practice my instrument 3 hours a day. Even on days I don't want to. With music, though, I never feel stuck as I have a teacher. I am decently well off financially and could afford a tutor. I want to try one out to see if it works well for me. What advice do you have to find one and what price per hour would be fair in your opinion? I was thinking about italki but I don't really care about talking, and my mom speaks it so I could always speak with her. Thank you!

submitted by /u/hongkong3009
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/EUBr0VI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments