Learning through dubbed movies?

Hi all, I'm new to language learning and trying to learn a language native to my ancestry. I recently completed a Pimsleur introductory course on it which covered the basics.

I've set my sights on watching dubbed movies as the best way to pick the language up, but I was wondering if anyone could get more specific on how they accomplished this? I know anime fans can spend hours watching episodes without picking up Japanese, so I'd like to figure out what specifically I need to do to pick the language up fast. Thanks!

----- I'm new to this sub so not sure if I'm allowed to mention the specific language as I got my other post rejected because I did. Which was weird lol. If someone is wondering what language it is I have no problem sharing I just didn't want to get removed.

submitted by /u/BonquishaLatifa
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/n2cYExV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments