Learning a new language - plan and problem

Hello everyone, I would like to learn a new language (Arabic) but I don't know where to start, I only learned the alphabet, writing and reading a little. But what's next? I have no idea how to make a good plan and what topics to learn each week to learn this language effectively. Is there anyone who could advise what is best to focus on and how to effectively choose topics to start with? It is obvious that later, when I can learn more, I will learn better, but what I care about is the beginning towards "success".

If there are mistakes, I'm sorry, I'm not very good at English.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

submitted by /u/NRELO
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/GB89vWM
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments