Jumpspeak's 100 day refund is a SCAM

I wanted to try the app out and the 100 day trial sounded great so I signed up and downloaded it. It seems like a fine app, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

I requested a cancellation which was an annoying process to navigate to*. I instantly received an email with a promo offer. But it said to reply if I still wanted to cancel.
I replied that I wanted to cancel.

Nothing has happened. No instant reply. No feedback. The worst UX I have encountered.

Has anyone successfully got their money back? Has anyone received replies from their support team?

*Their membership page is trash. There is no nav bar or menus to navigate, you just have to respond to several prompts every time you load it. Then when you find the cancellation, they send you an email with a promo offer.

submitted by /u/DinkyNutz
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/7SQFgr8
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments