Help with Grammar Terminology

Hi everyone, I'm starting to take my language learning (French) seriously now and have been reading through grammar lessons online and such. However, I'm struggling to know what some of the terms actually mean. I just get confused with all the terms and end up going on a tangent trying to figure out the meaning so I actually understand what I'm learning. For example, preposition, definite article, contract, determiners, present and past participles, etc. I was wondering if there's like a cheat sheet or somewhere I can refer to to get a better understanding of these concepts as I feel I need to have a good understanding of these foundations before I dive to deep into the language learning first. If that makes sense... thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/JobWooden3260
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/Vx3ehiM
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments