Cactus Language School Permanently Closed

Cactus Language School Permanently Closed

Hi all, incase anyone is signed up to a Cactus language course for the summer (like I was), today I found out that as of 1st July 2024 they have ceased business. You wouldn't know this of course, because all of their websites and social media have been wiped off the face of the earth. Except for their linkedin, which shows the following tagline:

We are sorry to communicate that Cactus Language is permanently closed as of 1st July 2024.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/cactus-language-training/about/

The school I was supposed to be going to was in Manchester, which is now showing as Permanently closed on google:

https://preview.redd.it/0inmld70f5ad1.png?width=1046&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1b8d23b6b4b8dc670604a91469de9fe616b4538

Sorry to anyone this affects. I was very much looking forward to Japanese this Summer and now I'm not sure what to do. I've tried phoning and emailing the company today (I'm UK based) with no response and going straight to voicemail. Hopefully they will be in touch with anyone this affects in the coming weeks about refunds :/ I'm not so sure though..

And my thoughts go out to anyone who was working with the business.

There is very little resource online for people signed up to cactus so I felt like posting this here might help some people who could be extremely confused about what's going on right now.

submitted by /u/yueyevon
[link] [comments]


from Language Learning https://ift.tt/eqS8k0C
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments