Which language or languages make you earn the most money, and become more competitive in the job market and in general?

Languages that make you earn money or make you better and more competitive in the job market.

When considering a new language for career and financial success, let's set aside cultural aspects and focus solely on economic opportunities and job competitiveness. Besides English, which is commonly understood and is seen as the de facto international language (which might be surpassed by Chinese/Mandarin), which language do you believe can significantly enhance your prospects, earning potential, or overall advantage?

I am considering doing either Arabic, Spanish, French, or Russian. Since I am a college student, I will start by taking college courses in whatever language I choose and using stuff like Duolingo too. I am an English speaker (the first and only language I am fluent in) from the USA, so I am considering that. Which will be the best for me to learn? Why? And how should I approach it?

submitted by /u/Red_Red_It
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/gAao8Oj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments