New language learning tool

Hey everyone! My name is Jacob and I am currently developing some language learning tools that I wish I had when learning both the languages I'm now practically fluent in not counting my native language. Simply put, the tools utilize AI to produce learning material and feedback. I have a total of 6 tools that all integrate together, but only 1 has been released for beta testing for free. Due to the costs of hosting it and doing the techy, behind the scenes stuff, it's going to be a paid app. In saying that, I don't want to release it without having it tested and getting awesome feedback! If anyone wants to experiment with adding some more tools to your study sessions, I'm looking for like 25-50ish test users (for free) to use my program and give me feedback. If you're interested, just shoot me a message and I can send you the link to the beta version and also a discord so you can give feedback on it as well as see some of the new stuff I'm adding in the coming month or two!

I appreciate yall, and learn on!

submitted by /u/jakesm22
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/uYUGW0M
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments