How to learn a language with few available resources

My target language is Slovenian and I struggle to learn the language on my own because there are few resources available. I have attended A1-A2 courses, but they were discontinued due to low enrollment. Other available courses are quite expensive, so I would like to learn the language myself (at least for a while). Do you have any advice on how I can set up a learning plan? I feel lost when learning vocabulary and feel like I should create a structured plan on how to progress in the language. I've never learned a foreign language on my own before, I've always took classes, so I feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Any advice or recommendations are welcome!

submitted by /u/hi_nice_to_meet_ya
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2eyZA5v
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments