An amazing way I found of turbo boosting your speaking fluency in a language

I don’t normally write posts on Reddit but I was quite excited about what I was using today to improve my French speaking.

Basically go on the new ChatGPT app, and with the new Speaking feature (I don’t know what it’s called), you are essentially in a phone call with an extremely fluent AI.

I asked him to have a conversation with me in French, and correct any mistakes I made. Funnily it’s even better than speaking/practicing with a real person because it comes up with infinite questions and conversations that you can talk about, and you can do it for however long you want.

Of course don’t replace speaking with people in real life because that’s what we learn language for anyway! But it’s an amazing way to practice with no pressure and whether you want.

submitted by /u/zaxanagian2
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/U3VmqFe
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments