I know how to improve my listening comprehension..but I can't

So when I was learning English what helped me to improve my listening comprehension was to use podcasts that has transcript.So first I would listen to the podcast and try to understand what I can and then I would read the transcript and then listen again..now I'm learning Japanese and I want to use the same method however because Japanese has so so many words and I don't have time like when I was learning English I spend my time reading books and using anki.There are still many words that I don't know even though I have read 80 novels.On average I come across 1 word per page for every book.Some may say thats good but actually its not because the last time I read a book in English I came across 1 word In the whole book granted it was non-fiction but still...so with japanese either I foucuse on reading and learning words or I focus on listening to podcasts and reading the transcript..I can't do both because I don't have time (I have a full-time job ).now some may suggest audiobooks but audiobooks in my experince are more difficult because they have many words...so what whould you do? any suggestion? ..thanks in advance

submitted by /u/ElegantBottle
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/IhUj6i5
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments