Bluebird Language Testing CEFR

Have any of you used Bluebird Languages Testing?

They say they offer CEFR testing, and PDF certificates. Free version, non-adaptive that takes 70 hours, or paid version that is adaptive, and takes 45 minutes. The paid version is $20 for one, $50 for unlimited tests for a year, included with lifetime single language purchase for $200. I thought there was an unlimited lifetime languages sub, but I don't see it now ...

Anyway, I really like Pimsleur, and the Bluebird languages lessons are audio-based, and hands free, like Pimsleur, so I was interested. But the CEFR language testing interests me, too. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Bluebird CEFR tests?

Cheers, mk :)

submitted by /u/MK-Treacle458
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/gedAObJ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments