50 Anki Cards Everyday for the next 100 Days. Yes I will do it

So, I decided to do 50 anki cards a day. I am currently doing the core 2k/6k Anki deck and for the next 100 days, I will be learning 50 new cards every day.

I know this is very excessive and I know many of you are just going to comment and say I will quit, but I have been thinking about this for a long time and want to attempt this challenge.

After watching LivaKivi on Youtube a while back it always interested me to do this, but I just never had the time. Summer break for me just started and I decided that this summer I am going to dedicate a lot of my time to this challenge. Today would be day 2 of this challenge so it is still fairly easy, but I understand that there will be some days when the reviews get out of hand.

My Level of Japanese so far:
I finished Genki 1 in University, but I felt like we learned it so slowly. It took us 2 semesters to not even finish Genki 1, so I think that is also the reason why I want to do something to an extreme amount.

I also tend to fully commit to extreme tasks/challenges even if it is a bit exessive or unhealthy?. But, I really like hard challenges like this, so let me know if you want me to keep you guys updated.

What Anki Deck?:
I will be using the Core 2k/6k deck the same one that LivaKivi used in his videos.

My plan
- Do as much as I can when I wake up in the morning

- Do anki in between sets for my workouts

- anytime I am bored and want to watch Tiktok/Reels on my phone I am just going to do anki instead.

- If I need to grind at the end of the day I will do that as well.

I've been talking about this in Discord and I decided to post it on here as well to keep myself accountable.

I think I am also gonna just upload my progress on Youtube or Instagram or something. I haven't really decided on that yet, but let me know if I should do that.

I will also post periodically here to let everyone know how it is going and if I am still even going to do this challenge.

submitted by /u/Far_Hurry1937
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/kUqu6Tf
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments