What should I focus on when K want to speak with natives in a few months?

Hey guys,

I will be visiting Italy for the first time this summer and therefore decided to learn italian.

I always wanted to learn another language and this seems like the best opportunity to start with one.

I have around 4 months until I will go to Italy and my goal is to be able to talk with some natives. For example I want to order something, have basic conversations etc. nothing to fancy.

What should I focus on?

For now I started to learn some basic with Busuu/Duolingo. But soon I plan on swithching to just learning vocabs and Italki conversations + reading and listening with comprehensible input.

Is this a good way to go? What are some practical tips?

I will not focus on writing or advanced grammar for now

submitted by /u/Abilando
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/uJOWNfj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments