Improve your vocabulary learning process with my new app!

Hey everyone!

I've created an app called Vocabolino to make reading, translating, saving, and learning new words with mobile flashcards super easy! 📱💡

Here's how it works: If you come across unfamiliar words while browsing the internet, simply use the app's Chrome extension to translate them and save them to your personal vocabulary list. Then, you can learn all your new vocabulary with mobile flashcards, anytime, anywhere. 📚✨

I'm passionate about making the learning process easier and more efficient, and I believe Vocabolino can help achieve that goal.

Check it out here: www.vocabolino.com

And now, I'm looking for beta testers to help me fine-tune the app! If you're interested in trying it out and providing feedback, please send me a message. Your input will be invaluable in making Vocabolino the best it can be! 🙌

Let's make vocabulary learning fun and effective together! 🌟 #BetaTestersWanted

submitted by /u/FewMixture2256
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/rsezmxZ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments