I can’t decide which language to learn next, PLEASE HELP

Hi, I’m fluent in English and Spanish. I comprehend and also use Portuguese and Italian everyday for years now and feel fairly comfortable with both. I am looking to pick up a new language and I’m torn. I’ve tried making a pro and con list but still can’t decide. I could learn French and Romanian at the same time since they would be useful and have already had exposure to French growing up. However I have absolutely 0 experience and exposure to Romanian. How easy is Romanian to pick up?I don’t know if I would even use Romanian but I would definitely use French. Russian is something I’ve wanted to learn for forever but I always put it off; i have a Russian boyfriend who I live with so it would be really easy to practice and submerge myself since I’ve been hearing it every day for the past year. Lastly, I have a A2 level Japanese I used to use for work and friends however it is no longer relevant but I feel like I employed so much time to learn kanji that it would be a waste to throw it aside. I’m willing to learn 2 languages at a time. I’m willing to invest time and I pick things up pretty well I’m just scrambled. Please if anyone has any suggestions, as to what would be the most convenient for me to learn based on my experience/situation lol.

View Poll

submitted by /u/ariaxmori
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3PYFEes
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments