Did anyone have experience being banned on Tandem?

hello guys

I'm pretty ambitious when it comes to learning languages and I've been trying numerous applications for a certain time

I find myself very happy with this application but I'm getting banned over and over again for some kind of sexual behavior according to the words of moderation team or support

i've been trying to make a new account over and over again for the sake of practicing

I just keep being removed over and over again even though I'm using VPN even though I'm trying to make my accounts from other devices different IP addresses

I'm always getting the same message even when I don't talk to people at all

I'm just wondering whether someone had experience with this application when it comes to similar things

I have found certain posts with people having similar problems and they have been saying that most of the time when you are reported no one actually even bothers to check that You are just automatically banned

Thank you for your help

sorry for asking maybe this place is not appropriate but apparently apparently they don't have their own subreddit

submitted by /u/cakecakecake3718
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/8GJlv74
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments