Why can I never learn new languages?

I've been learning German throughout grade 4-9 and I never got the hang of it, like i know some words like ich bin, du ist and other shorts words like that but then when it comes to full sentences. I just can't grasp it, its like I'm reading gibberish.

Recently it started happening when I entered my junior year of high school, and choose French since I didn't know any German, there was no point in continuing if I didn't understand what was said, and I noticed almost at the begning of learning French that it was gonna suck. We of course started by learning number 1-20, I couldn't even learn that. Fast-forward 1.5 years and we are now supposed to read a text and then make a resume of it, and I'm just stuck on what to do.

submitted by /u/Version_Rare
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/OCVBSzm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments