Learning 2 languages at the same time?

I wanna learn both Korean and Thai at the same time, Would you recommend that? I’ve seen people say it’s slower and confusing but I’ve been learning Korean slowly for about 6 months now, It’s definitely no where close to being good but I can understand some words/sentences here and there, but… I’m moving to Thailand next year.

Should I put one language or hold? I feel like I’d regret it if I were to stop learning Korean for a while because I can lose my progress… And if I’m moving to Thailand wouldn’t I just adapt to the language with time?šŸ˜­(also please let me know how long “adapting” to a language in a foreign country may take!)

submitted by /u/EMayal5
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/fyInWML
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments