Languages for the future?

Hello and first of all Happy new year everyone

I'm currently learning German and I'm enjoying it so far but I want to keep learning languages as it was hidden gem that I found in my life thus far

But I've never been able to select which language I want to try out next(mods I don't have languages in mind so that's why I'm not posting in r/thisorthatlanguage)

So I'll give my credentials: Native Arabic Speaker(my MSA level is like most people's level in their native language)

English(fluent in the sense that I can read anything from whatever field and still get the gist no matter how complicated)

French (fluent intermediate where I don't have grammar problems and can get by if I'm dropped randomly on a French speaking country and I would have to manage)

German(Advanced Beginner, can express basic thoughts and desires but can't go very far)

So I had to learn Spanish in middle-school for 2 years and I hated it(had good grades the first year but was hanging in the D/C(10/20) grade category and I dropped it/forgot it (on one side I was definitely getting sick of it and felt like it was discount French and it was at the time where if something doesn't clock immediately I drop it)

And this is why I like German, it isn't too similar nor too different from English/French

So can you give me languages that are fun/ have a lot of ressources(I would prefer free) professionally viable and that match my credentials( I can explore a completely different language as long as it is worth it)?

submitted by /u/AlphaNerdFx
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/chNMgYd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments