What is the realistic limit on how many to study at once?

Hey! You’ve probably seen me here if you frequent this place but I’ve been thinking about something. For context, I’m very scatterbrained sometimes and want to do everything at once. I made a ‘schedule’ so I could focus my energy more specifically on different languages. Originally I had 8 different ones on that but quickly realized that was not realistic. Currently: I’ve limited myself to 4 (clear L2πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·, different ‘alphabet’ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³, romanized πŸ‡«πŸ‡·, and a wildcard πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³). I calculated study time and have been devoting roughly this (in self study only as I have a class in Spanish as well): 45%πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·, 25% πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³, 20%πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³, and 10%πŸ‡«πŸ‡·. Is this a smart decision? What should I do differently?

TLDR: Currently limiting myself to 4 languages (πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡«πŸ‡·). Is this too much? Are my language choices smart?

submitted by /u/Solid_Snake420
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/7pXz2ef
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments