Poliglot mind

Hello everyone, I speak 5 languages fluently, learned four of them while I was a kid. There is something interesting that I observed with people that did not grew up bilingual. I can think in either of the 5 languages I speak, with no need to translate. As I am leaning a sixth one, even though my level is very poor, I tend to think in the language as well, instead of translanting; while my colleagues tend to translate. Also I can't recall the original language of a message, is like for my brain it does not matter the language I use, they are all the same. I wonder if this happens to other people or is something weird... Hahahah Thanks all

submitted by /u/Sophie_Brooks
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/r9Rdk5C
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments