Need some help!

I don’t really know how to preface this but I need help studying 2 languages. Specially Japanese and Chinese.

I’ve been planning to visit my cousin in Japan for a while and I just got a date from my Mom. The problem with that is I only know hiragana and some basic phrases.

Chinese I need to learn because I just recently got selected for an exchange program (for the summer) with my school. It mostly learning about the culture and history so it isn’t required to know the language (we have teachers and guides), but I think I’d feel better if I knew how to read and speak at least a little.

Basically what I’m asking is if it’s possible to learn these languages at the same time? And/or what apps I should download? Or websites to use?

I can’t afford really expensive stuff because I’m 15 with a very limited amount of money.

Thank you! 🫶

submitted by /u/Unfair_Conditions
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/A3FUX0f
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments