Learning by intuition: is it a problem?

For some background: I studied in a bilingual school from my birth to 6 years and from there i ever had a english below average in my country, i accessed sites in english since i was a child and all. Nowadays i'm B2 according to Toelf, guess i scored 850-950 of 1000 in the test ("gold" rank, idk what that mean"). Basically, i've always had a facility on reading and listening english, its just natural for me to understand a text or listen to english. The thing is that i can't speak naturally nor write a text properly. I know the english grammar to an extend but its difficult to apply some of it or a cool vocab in my text, and i don't really know the reason behind this. I think that i learned english intuitively, exposed to it since childhood and now i cant apply a solid logic when outputting my knowledge. How can i fix this?

submitted by /u/guelzzz
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/n0E3WeU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments