Is it better to work on pronunciation intensely in a short period of time (~30 days) or rather just intermittently?

Would the results vary? I feel like if I were to try to perfect it within a month or so, I might end up sounding kinda weird due to, idk, trying too hard? But if I only dedicate an hour or two to it every once in a blue moon then I think it’ll be too long before I get to my desired result. My German pronunciation is already pretty decent but I’m always looking to improve in order to sound more natural. Have you tried to set yourself a challenge like this before, and how did it work out?

(Also, please don’t post comments saying how having an accent isn’t a big deal: I do agree but that’s not what I’m here for)

submitted by /u/GlitteringMango230
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/aEQLwgT
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments