How much should I charge for language tutoring??

I’ve been asked if I can teach English one-on-one to one of my colleagues daughters which I would love to do but I’m not sure how much I should be charging.

Good to note, I am a native English speaker but I don’t have any formal teaching qualifications, I have a lot of experience such personal tutoring (that I’ve done as part of my uni course) and I am currently working as a language assistant in a primary school. I’m also not sure how much to charge as her daughter is only 19 months so I won’t be formally ‘teaching’ her but rather just reading, playing, singing etc. We also live in a fairly small town in northern Spain so I don’t think I should be charging as much as, for example, if we lived in a city.

Any suggestions would be amazing!!<3

submitted by /u/PeanutPlastic4425
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/8hNZO5S
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments