Closing Fluent to Native Gap

Hello!

Story: I've started studying in target country (Germany). I have about 3-4 years of university left. Since arriving I have improved my skills, no doubt. In the future I see myself working in target country. I am a comfortable C1 level: can express myself to any topic, can hold presentation in front of the class. The problem is, I am still far from being able to express myself WELL. I use basic things, often not precise, and very bad accent. This really restricts my abilities in the study, restricts my personality, restricts social conversations. People tend to be not so comfortable around foreigners as around natives.

Goal/Question: How does one close this gap? Becoming very fluent, precise, articulate?

submitted by /u/WillingnessTop1460
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/zMcEKdo
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments