Looking for Ukrainian learning resources

I’ve been learning Ukrainian on duolingo and once I have a larger vocabulary I will be using the app LingQ to practice reading and to learn more words and stuff. I’ve been listening to podcasts for learning Ukrainian as well. I’ve only been at it for a month but I feel like I’ve made substantial progress. I’m looking to see if anyone has any websites or apps that will lay out certain rules of the language for me. I don’t know a lot of grammar in English so I’ve found looking at the usual grammar websites to be super confusing. I don’t want to take the time to learn all about English grammar first because my English is fine without it and frankly, I think it will take forever. It’s my native and only language at the moment. My older sister who has an honours in English says she doesn’t even know that much about grammar even through her studies and that I shouldn’t need it unless I wanted a job in editing books or something.

For more info of what I’m specifically looking for, I’ve been looking for something that lays out the grammatical gender of nouns, how that changes the suffix of different types of words, and counting (and how the suffix changes from one, two to four, five and up) and other things like that.

Sorry if I didn’t detail this enough, I don’t think I know enough Ukrainian to describe it better. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/realboylikepinocchio
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/SAX4f1R
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments