Language Learning slump

I have been learning Spanish for around 3 years now, but in the past year I haven't had a big progression. I have got to a point where I can have a good conversation and can understand native media well but I could definitely improve further.

I was wondering if anyone else has felt this when they got to a point where conversation is easy enough? It could be less of a motivation to study at this point as well as the fact that progression is slower now.

My girlfriend is a native speaker and when we wen to Spain for two weeks in the summer and I only spoke Spanish I felt an improvement. As an aside I started learning Irish two years before Spanish and this slump didn't seem to happen to me and was more of a constant progression. Has anyone who has been in this situation before any advice?

submitted by /u/SufficientCry722
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/xvqfZGI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments