I am moving to Australia, what language is most commonly taught in their schools

I am moving to Australia from England in over a year. In my current school I am learning Spanish but I have very little interest in Spanish so I'm wondering what they will teach me in Australia so I can be prepared. I know it will probably depend on the school but I did some not-so-reliable research and I've found these languages most commonly mentioned; -French -German -Italian -Japanese -Mandarin -Indonisian

The one that excites me the most is Indonesian but I only found that once and I don't want to study a language for no reason at all so any help will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Soggy-Block-
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/tBD7FS6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments